The Chemical Society of Japan holds the national meeting annually in Spring, which covers all academic fields in Chemistry. Over 6,000 attractive presentations provide professionals in Chemistry with opportunities for meaningful discussions and deep insights for future research.
In the 97th CSJ Annual Meeting, all of the speakers including Japanese are strongly encouraged to make presentations relating to science in English to promote a global perspective in the CSJ.
- Registration for the presentation Nov.10th - Nov.28th, 2016
- Abstract Submission  Jan. 5th - Jan. 16th, 2017
- Registration for the participation Jan. 5th - Feb.17th, 2017
- March 16-19, 2017
- The 97th CSJ Annual Meeting
- Hiyoshi Campus, Keio University, Yokohama, Japan
- The Chemical Society of Japan
1-5 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8307, Japan
For complete e-mail addresses, please replace "_at_" with "@"