The Chemical Society of Japan holds the national meeting annually in Spring, which covers all academic fields in Chemistry. Over 5,500 attractive presentations provide professionals in Chemistry with opportunities for meaningful discussions and deep insights for future research.
In the 100th CSJ Annual Meeting (Nenkai), all of the speakers including Japanese are strongly encouraged to make presentations relating to science in English to promote a global perspective in the CSJ.
- Registration for the presentation Nov. 7th - Nov. 28th, 2019
- Abstract Submission  Jan. 3rd - Jan. 14th, 2020
- Registration for the participation Jan. 9th - Feb. 19th, 2020
- March 22-25, 2020
- The 100th CSJ Annual Meeting
- Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, Chiba, Japan
- The Chemical Society of Japan
1-5 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8307, Japan
For complete e-mail addresses, please replace "_at_" with "@"