Regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus
(For those who will attend conferences and events of the Chemical Society of Japan)
Depending on the situation of the Covid-19 coronavirus infection, events hosted by the Chemical Society of Japan, including the 100th CSJ Annual Meeting, may be canceled or the content of the event may be changed. In any case, we will announce it immediately in the "News" page of our website, so please be sure to check this page etc. before the events. Should it become unavoidable for us to cancel the events, we will announce the handling of various participation fees in the "News" page of this website accordingly.
[To Participants of CSJ events]
- Please refrain from attending our meetings if you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or are suffering from pain.
- Please refrain from attending our meetings if you are suspected to have Covid-19 Coronavirus.
- Please be aware that staff members working at events, etc. may be wearing masks.
- We recommend wearing a mask and using an alcohol disinfectant when attending our events.
- Please take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of the virus.