The 100th CSJ Annual Meeting
The Chemical Society of Japan holds the national meeting annually in Spring, which covers all academic fields in Chemistry. Over 5,500 attractive presentations provide professionals in Chemistry with opportunities for meaningful discussions and deep insights for future research.
In the 100th CSJ Annual Meeting (Nenkai), all of the speakers including Japanese are strongly encouraged to make presentations relating to science in English to promote a global perspective in the CSJ.
- Dates: March 22 (Sun.) - 25 (Wed.), 2020
- Venue: Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, Chiba, Japan
- Map: https://www.csj.jp/nenkai/100haru/data/map_en.pdf
Regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus
Announcements regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus were made. Please refer to the webpages:
[Notice] Response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Infection for the 100th CSJ Annual Meeting (Second Report) - Feb. 21, 2020
Regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus (First Report) - Feb. 19, 2020
CSJ membership will give you an opportunity to give presentations at CSJ annual meeting - join us today! Membership
- Web Program
- Program (including presentations in Japanese) (pdf)
- Program (including presentations in Japanese) (html)
For Meeting Participants
The following links shown below will help you with the smooth registration.
Call for Papers - Registration for the Presentation -
<Nov. 7th - Nov. 28th, 2019>
- Steps from Registration to Presentation
- Overview of the Application
<Jan. 3rd - Jan. 14th, 2020>
Registration for Participation
<Jan. 9th - Feb. 19th, 2020>