The 98th CSJ Annual Meeting
The Chemical Society of Japan holds the national meeting annually in Spring, which covers all academic fields in Chemistry. Over 6,000 attractive presentations provide professionals in Chemistry with opportunities for meaningful discussions and deep insights for future research.
In the 98th CSJ Annual Meeting, all of the speakers including Japanese are strongly encouraged to make presentations relating to science in English to promote a global perspective in the CSJ.
- Dates: March 20 (Tue.) - 23 (Fri.), 2018
- Venue: Funabashi Campus, College of Science and Technology, Nihon University, Funabashi, Japan
- Map: http://www.csj.jp/nenkai/98haru/data/map_en.pdf
CSJ membership will give you an opportunity to give presentations at CSJ annual meeting - join us today! Membership
For Meeting Participants
The following links shown below will help you with the smooth registration.
- Web Program
- Program for presentations in English (pdf)
- Program (including presentations in Japanese) (html)
Call for Papers - Registration for the Presentation -
<Nov. 9th - Nov. 30th, 2017>
- Overview of the Application
- Steps from Registration to Presentation
<Jan. 9th - Jan. 16th, 2018>
Registration for Participation
<Jan. 9th - Feb. 20th, 2018>